Monday 27 December 2010

Positive thinking

Life's purity - lies on its simplicity
Photography by Yours Truly
Nothing beats the freshness of air after the rain

Right, I'm in my room right now, comfy and nice hehe. With the fact that I just took a bath, so I'm feeling all comfy and set to blog! How lovely uh. My new room is like my new "crib" right now. You know like those MTV My Cribs thing haha, just minus the luxurious and rich and expensive stuff. Even though my room is small, I think it's comfy enough to make me feel homy.

Besides, my room is a place where my thoughts flow easily into... Anywhere. My blog, my mind, my pen, my paper. And most importantly, my heart. I just find it both physically and emotionally comforting to be here. It's the way I want it to be :)

Just need more tidy up and decorations though :P

Anyway today was just a homy day. I decided to stay at home to... Do my report! Well yeah my report is almost done. But I've decided to leave some parts for next time - when the school reopens. Okay like the theory. It's so irritating. So for practical 2 (extraction of DNA), I have to search the functions of those chemicals used to extract them.

And it's so urrgghh when you know the theory behind these chemicals, but can't find the sites to cite it! And if there are sites to site, the site is either insufficient for explanation or it's not "trusted". So sometimes I don't know what to use, when to use, what to take, which part to take and stuff. Rawr, it's so hard and confusing I tell ya :/

So I'll just leave that apart, maybe I'll go to the library to look for books.

As for yesterday, I actually fell asleep! It was so cold and rainy, perfect weather to sleep. Plus, I fell asleep without realising! It's like I was on my laptop, then... Zzzzz and I woke up at 11 plus (Indo time) and yeah. One of the most blissful thing in life seriously, to fall asleep without realising :)

Anyway spent Sunday out, first with my mum to do grocery shopping. Then we went to this new supermarket to find something but to no avail. Anyway the new supermarket is awesome, gives me this American store feel haha, as watched by me in TV. Then I went out with my aunt and two cousins, to Pizza hut! So yep, that's my Sunday.

And I'm pretty excited cause tomorrow my aunt from Jakarta is coming here! Then the day after tomorrow, we're going to this place called Ciwidey to see the white crater. It's gonna be amazing. Am really looking forward to tomorrow and the following day of tomorrow! Heehee.

On the side note~ You know I feel that the hardest thing in life, is to keep the positive energy in all the time? Like thinking of things positively, and always looking on the bright side. I remembered watching Ms Chu's video last time, about the law of attraction. So like if we're to always think positively, things will always be positive and vice versa.

But well, I think it's just hard :/

Alrighty I guess that's all for today. Just a little sidetrack from me. I wanna do my album soon! Yep I'm making a photo album. You shall see it soon hehe. Alrighty, see ya then!

Let in the positivity, think positively, live positively.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey need to do RWP? i thought she said next year then settle?
whats the deadline

Adhi said...

Umm yep, the group presentation (your practical group) is due on week 13 while the individual report is due on week 18 hehe