Sunday 5 December 2010

Firwork Cover :D

Whew, just finished studying Microbio... Which uhh I still have quite a long way to go so yup. Tomorrow shall be my microbio day! :D

Been reading my notes, and just finished with Mrs Mark's chapter 3. So yep, hope I can cram in everything tomorrow. I don't want Cell Bio history to repeat :(

Anyway as I mentioned last time, here's my Firework by Katy Perry piano cover! I'm not gonna post it here, so I took it off my Youtube. Cause I know it's going to take a long time to load it here. Anyway, enjoy! And comments are always welcomed :)


Enjoy :D

PS: Mind my chin/face :P And this is taken with my Panasonic TZ8 hehe. Not bad huh, the quality

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg your cover's damn relaxing i think it can tranquilize animals

Adhi said...

Tranquilising animals?? Hahaha Thanks Minli! :D

Wp said...

OMG WAH SEH ADHI! I didn't know you were capable of doing that!

Adhi said...

Lol WP! Haha thanks thanks. Eh let me read your camera blog leh, they say only invited to selected readers mwahaha