Wednesday 8 December 2010

Over! Once more

Ferrero Rocher anyone? :)
Photography by Yours Truly
I wish I have this much of FCs haha

So yay! Finally, the final MST of this year is over hehe. So done, no more studying etc! But oh well, I still have work to do during the holiday. I don't like short holidays, cause my holiday will be taken away by all the work I have to do, oh well, what else can I do, it's poly life I suppose. But nevertheless, holiday is still a holiday and not school! Hee.

But anyway today IO Chem paper was... Alright-ly tough! I can't believe I stared so long just at the MCQ section. Took me about 20 minutes to do them. Whew, then rushed everything. I was only left with like 10 minutes or so to finish my checking. Thankfully, enough time to finish the paper though, I was worried that I couldn't finish the paper.

After the paper went to brief the student volunteers from DBS 1B about the open house training and stuff. Woohoo, I'm selected for it, and... I'm the only guy. Oh yay. But anyway I don't mind hehe, I think it's just a great opportunity. Getting involved in such things. Always fun interacting with people. Who knows I can meet my Tanglin juniors next year :P

So... Watched Harry Potter with some of the 02 and 01 people! While Lizzie and Min Li watched Repunzel (correct spelling?). OMG it's so awesome! But I hate the fact that they cut lots of parts from the book. But anyway I knew it, cause... If they were to follow the book, trust me, the movie will be like 3 hours plus long.

Lunched (or breakfast-ed for me [!!]) at BK in Central before heading to Settler's Cafe. Had lots of fun there during the game, I liked the bone game thingy haha, so fun. So sad we're only able to play two games. But saboteur is also nice, very tricky :P

Decided to go on our own ways, some headed home while Syazwan, Larry, Hari, Zaki and Min Li headed to.. I'm not sure where. Niv and Nic went home, Ahpa and I wanted to go home, but we went to KOI instead hahaha! So well yeah. Went there to buy and we talked a while on the bridge thing in Chinatown, while I took pictures of cars haha.

Met with my sister at Orchard for dinner then, and yeah that's about it I guess.

Oh well another MST come and go, as another term will say hello. And as the holiday approaches, there goes the year of 2010. Time really flies! Well well, as I said once, I really find this semester flying really quickly! Like seriously. It is fast. Hmm hmm, time is really interesting. If there's like a degree in time study, that's pretty interesting.

Alright I guess that's all for today. Guess what. I'm gonna start my holiday... By listing the things I gotta do in my holiday, oh yay. But well as what Ms Solastri always say... If you fail to plan, you plan to fail! Heehee, alrighty, see ya!

I don't care, gonna sleep like a pig!

No comments: