Sunday 19 December 2010

Delayed

Right... So here am I sitting in front of this gigantic window with the view of the airport hangar... Chilling out, blogging... Cause my flight is delayed for one hour and and half! Oh well, I reached the airport at four plus, I have no choice, anyway it's better to come inside the terminal, and walk around and stuff hehe.

Been walking around aimlessly from 4.30 - 5, had a snack, walk around again, looking for a 2011 diary (which I found yay). And then walk around and decided to check the third floor (cause they said there's more dining alternatives) and sat down in spinelli. And I don't know why.... My laptop hated Wireless@SG! It is only just now that I could connect to it.

Hmm seriously, I love this ambience at Changi airport! I love the ambience... And I love everything. Right now I'm viewing planes flying off, this gigantic window. Pretty inspiring you know. Plus the sky is blue so... Arrrgh! Haha it's so awesome.

But well yeah, I was so shocked to see the word "re-timed" on the departure board. And when I see the departure time of my flight changed to 19.45. I'm just... Yeah. But anyway really enjoyed the moment right now. Very peaceful... And yeah as I said again, inspiring.

I feel really guilty for making my mum wait at Jakarta airport now :( But thankfully my sis is flying back to Singapore so yeah, at least there's someone to accompany her. But once she goes to the terminal (which is prolly about at 7.30), my mum has to wait for an hour or so. Whew... Delays are one of the most inconvenient thing that could happen in travel.

And it's due to bad weather! I forgot that the plane is coming from Germany. Of course, it's winter there now woopsie. And so folks... See the importance of saving the environment? Hehehe.

Okay guys see ya, gonna go to my gate at about 6.30 so yep. See ya all!

And please, no more suprises :P

No comments: