Wednesday 22 December 2010

Clean up

Hey hey I'm blogging in my new room right now! Weee finally hehe. Anyway if you don't know, my room is done! Just have to move all the necessary stuff here. Like my bed, piano and more stuff like my clothes and yeah. And I wanna go and sort of decorate the room a little as well. With my pictures of course! Hehe.

Really can't wait to sleep here for the night, and fully utilise my room!

Anyway yeah as the title suggests, I spent today cleaning up my room. It's sort of messy and dirty. So yep. Plus there's this white-look-like-dust stuff on my "stage" in the room. I think it's dust but hmm not sure, my maid said those things re-appear again. Oh dear but so far it doesn't appear anymore until now. So whew.

So anyway I cleaned up my room, first by vacuuming the raised platform part of my room so yep. There's lots of weird debris out there just now, so I swept the wood, and then vacuum it. Looks pretty much clean eh hehe. And I wore that sandal cause I don't want all those dust to get stuck on my feet so yeah.

Then I swept the floor. Look at those dusts! :O Anyway yeah I'm not sure why it's pretty dirty either. And due to my OCD-ness, I actually swept the floor about three times! Sweep, sweep, clean, sweep sweep, clean and yeah. Even now I still sweep my floor, since my dogs always enter my room, so yeah, dirts heh.

And that's a mosquito I killed just now :O Poor soul, really sorry! Anyway I'm not sure why but the mosquitoes here are like HUGE I tell you. Quite scary... I think it's due to the rain huh. It's been raining here every day so far. And when it rained, it rain like cats and dogs. How do I take pictures with this kind of weather T_T

Anyway yep I guess that's all for today. Thinking of starting to move most of my things into my room tomorrow! Then yeah.. Hehe. Lets just hope my days here will get better and better so yep. I wanna have a good holiday man! :)

A dog doesn't bark for nothing. A man doesn't get angry for nothing either

No comments: