Saturday 18 December 2010

Going home

And another Christmas is soon to come
Photography by Yours Truly
Another year, soon to go.

So anyway, I'll be going back tomorrow~ Yay, gonna enjoy the year end+Christmas back in my hometown. I have never left my hometown during new year, cause I like it. It is one of the times when my family will come gather together (even though not everyone), and yeah like the mood there. Plus I'm sort of holiday-deprived. Whew!

Hoping I'll enjoy my two-week holiday, I hope it'll be a good one! :)

There's nothing much to do, it's sort of like the one-day-before-I'm-going-back day. Except that I didn't go out heh. Usually I'll go out with either my friend/sister for lunch or dinner but nope. Wanted to go for lunch with Neal but he couldn't make it so yep. I'm just... Irritated about one thing. Sigh, why does these things come to me, especially my CAMERA!

So I went to order a Sony 28mm lens from this shop. I ordered this on November... Middle November I know. So he said I could take it one week later cause he needs to place an order to Sony. Then after 3 days, he said two weeks because I don't know why. So I waited for two weeks. I went back after two weeks, no news yet, he say something wrong with Sony delivery.

So I waited again. After about one or two weeks, I went back to ask. He told me that Sony had called up and said I'll receive it next week (last week). But until now, no news. So I went back today, and I am just asking when can I receive it and why does it take such a long time. And if it takes so long, I'll just cancel it. But return my $50 deposit.

BUT!

I don't have a proof that I have a $50 deposit, and that I couldn't fine a record of me ordering the lens or having the $50 deposit on their log book. So... Yeah. Well at least they're good enough to make sure that I have the deposit. So they wanted me to check with them again by giving them the in-voice number of the receipt.

But... They didn't call me at all.

Oh well oh well I'm not sure why, I'm not sure if it's what-I-am-thinking that it took so long for the lens to arrive or am I too sensitive. Whatever the case, I hope to get my lens earliest by next year January. I hate waiting. If you ask me to wait for 2 weeks, then at least don't drag it to 6 weeks. Oh well....

Sometimes I just wonder if I'm so "suay" or unlucky that is to get such situations. Remember my Sony DSLR? I got conned, my battery is not original, the stupid seller is soooo damn demanding me to by the DSLR (which I don't know why). All these happened if I buy from a... I call it... Not-so-camera-selling-looking-shop.

But when I bought my 50mm lens, my filters, my bags, tripod etc. From Cathay photo, a quite well known shop, they are all fine and working well! Okay perhaps it's true that there's no free lunch in this world. Or is it the placebo effect? Like oh, Cathay Photo is a nicer shop so I feel -alright- to buy them. I'm not sure either.

Anyway I cooked dinner again! This time.. Hamburg Burger from Cooking with Dog again! It's beef, onion, bread crumb, milk and S&P patty fried, then steamed to allow it to cook through. And then I made an onion gravy from the water which I used to steam. Plus soy sauce, mirin (new ingredient!) and onion of course. Here it is :D

Yum yum yum. Served with potato and salad :D

Okay that's all for today! I still have to pack up, and I wanna do some tidying up to do so yep. I hope that I'll have good trip back home! And that my journey back tomorrow will be a smoooooth and easy one. Alrighty! See ya all :D

My wish for this Christmas is to enjoy my trip back :)

No comments: