Thursday 2 December 2010

Firework

Cause baby you're a firework
Photography by Yours Truly
Come and let your colours burst

Whew, such a long time since I posted again! Well... Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I was, sadly, not able to blog. And if I were to explain them here, this post will be like super long. Cause quite a few things that happened this week hehe. Anyway lets just talk about today eh.

Today I had my cell bio MST! Umm well okay... "calming down"....

ARGGGH I HATE MYSELF!

Okay here's what happened. So there's this question which I don't know the answer to. So what I did is to skip the question and decided to check the rest of the paper, more important I feel. So there I went check check check, and I stupidly told myself "Hmm no point checking for a gazillion of times, lets just pass up". And I passed it up, leaving that question blank!

Oh gosh... I was so pissed... I know it's only a question, but what if (CHOY) I get 78, and due to that question, I lost my A! If I were to just fill it up with any answer, and I got it right (out of 0,25% probability) I may get my A right... Oh well it's over now, no point bitching over it, it's over, it's over :/

After the test went to lunch together, and yeah the day goes on as per normal. It's so nice of Ms Yulia to make us that answer sheet by herself. She wrote it herself (not typed!). Aww man I feel so guilty, she spent so much time doing things for us, and I always come late, come to think of it. Oh well oh well, thank you Ms Yulia anyway! :)

I didn't feel like studying just now, cause well I am using that "it's after cell bio" reason so yeah, spent most of my time either in Facebook or Youtube. Searching for Sigur ros songs! I'm seriously in love with their songs... They are so lovely man. So peaceful. I want to play them in my funeral, perfect "theme song" of my life haha.

And talking about songs... I just did a cover on Katy Perry's firework! (Thus the title). Gonna upload em here, after I put them in my comp. I'm sort of lazy to transfer it now so... Too bad. I wanted to do a mashup on firework and king of anything but well umm I think it's really a bit weird so decided to just do a cover on firework hehe.

Alright that's all for today I guess, I'm going to do IOC tonight, the rest of the tutorial. Studying with Pow, Jojo and Wei lun tomorrow! So yup, shan't do much studyings tonight right hehe. Alrighty see ya!

Funny how some songs are singing about your life.

2 comments:

Zulaikha said...

Hey Adhi! Zulaikha here from Pei Tong. hahaha. Chance upon your blog and omg, you take really awesome photos. Keep it up :D

Adhi said...

Hey Zulaikha! Thanks thanks :D Hmm started doing "real" photography with my DSLR this year haha. And yep, I'm still learning on how to be a pro heehee