Tuesday 21 December 2010

Tang Yuan

Hello people! Finally able to blog, umm yeah since I did nothing much on Monday, so... I didn't reallly find the need to blog. Anyway today was a more "eventful" day even though it's not a really happening day... But well at least I have more things to do than on Monday so yeah.

I spent most of the time at the factory or at my dad's office with my dad. And yeah, that's how I spent the day today. As for the night, I spent it making Tang Yuans with my mum, sis and maid! Well it comes another time of the year where we once again make Tang Yuans for this Tang Yuan festival tomorrow. So yep.

Two solid hours making 2 trays of it, with three different colours. Hard work, but well it's worth it I guess, after you see the final product. So yep! Here's a picture :D

Nice eh? :D

And believe it or not, I have to eat 19 of them, according to tradition you have to eat according to your age + 1 so yep. But we're eating them tomorrow though :D

Anyway.... Hmm.

I just cried.

Seriously, I just cried while listening to Sigur Ros' Ara Batur. It's such an emotional song which can stir your emotions quite wildly, and the worst thing is I am rather emotional right now. And I don't want to talk about it here.

Sigh, so much for a holiday.

Alrighty, lets suck up all my tears, and lets hope for a better tomorrow. A better days ahead which I can truly enjoy. Ironic isn't it. I'm putting smilies in almost at the end of the paragraphs. Yet inside, I don't show these smiles at all. Oh well.

Why?

No comments: