Monday 20 December 2010

Home

Whew! I've reached my home finally. After a super duper tiring and long day. And more things happened actually. Shall tell them AQAP now (I'm tired...)

So about 15 minutes before boarding, the announcer came to announce.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm afraid I have a bad news for you"

OH GOSH

".... There's a technical fault in the plane. One of the parts is spoilt. We are thinking of replacing it but I'm afraid we have not time"

Are you kidding me?

"... But the good thing is we can transfer EVERYONE into an SQ flight"

Yay

"... SQ968 at 9.50, reaching Jakarta in 10.35"

.............

And yeah. I felt so #$%(I@#)$ but anyway I felt really thankful. Firstly, thank God the technical fault was detected AFTER the plane touched down. Imagine if it were to happen in mid-air (CHOY). It's horrible. And if it were to happen during the flight in-bound to Singapore (CHOY)? Isn't it horrifying? Oh well...

Just goes to show, not every bad thing is 100% bad. There's always good things, in bad things and vice versa... Right?

And I'm thankful for my mum who waited in Jakarta for 4 hours! I felt so guilty for making her wait (I know it's not entirely my fault) but I still feel guilty. So yep. I have the best mum in the world! :D

Right it's 2.20 right now... I haven't had my dinner yet. So gonna eat dinner soon! See ya then, and I'm very tired. I'm just thankful that amidst all the chaos today, I'm back here, safely, and yeah. So yep!

And I wish my holiday here will be a nice one! :)

No comments: