Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas 2010! :)

Merry Christmas people :)
Photography by Yours Truly
Taken @ Wheelock Place

Oh well well, it's another Christmas.... But still...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas 2010!!!! :D :D :D

Well it's another Christmas, time goes by really quickly huh. It was 365 days ago that I wrote Merry Christmas here (I think) and now here I am writing it once more. It's really frightening to realise how fast time could fly huh. Anyway, my wish for this Christmas? I wanna end this year in an awesome and beautiful way. Fun and joyful. For I feel 2010 is a good year for me haha.

Hmm it's a rather quiet and did-nothing-much-during-Christmas day here. Well first of all I'm not a Christian, so that's maybe the reason why I don't feel so gaga about Christmas. But well yeah. Went to my dad's garden (finally) it was sunny today! Even though it drizzled a bit here and there at the garden, but yep it's sunny! So took quite lots of shots there.

Then in the evening went with my mum and sis to get some bed sheet and pillow cover. But I'm talking about huge pillow cover! For my sitting pillow mwahaha. Yep, found some and it's not bad, most of the designs are like cartoon, so it's so not my type, but nevertheless, found one! And we went to have a little food at the D'green Cafe hehe.

Yep I guess that's my Christmas this year so... It's rather quiet eh?

As for yesterday, I went to my aunt's shop to look for the sitting pillow. So nice of her to give me one! Well she has one which she doesn't use anymore so she gave it to me. Plus she gave me a pillow as well. Lucky me hehe, thanks aunt~

And plus I met my cousins as well! Didn't know they are here already. So yep, as usual chatted with them. It's been quite a long time since I met them (since they weren't there on my September holiday). It's really weird uh. It seems like it was yesterday when we were the three small boys playing on my aunt's shop.

And now the two of them have grown up, and instead of playing, they were helping my aunt. We've all matured so fast, time has flown so quickly. Isn't it terrifying sometimes? To know all these? To realise all these? It is...

Alright I guess that's all for now. And I hope what I wish for Christmas will come true! And I want my remaining days here to be an awesome one, lets end this year with a great bang! Hehe. See ya then.

Where has my childhood gone to?

No comments: