Sunday 28 November 2010

Coffee

The weather is sort of screwed up these days
Photography by Yours Truly
Wanna run but... Rain rain rain :/

Enjoying a cup of Starbucks' peppermint coffee latte now~ As I'm writing this. Come to think of it, I can seriously be RANDOM when it comes to giving my post titles. Like oh well, I seriously have nothing to do, and no thing to write. Plus there's nothing special that happened today so yep.

Ordinary Sunday.

So anyway, today was a normal Sunday. Went to lunch with sis and then shopping as usual. I'm pretty happy with myself today. I got quite a few things done. Done with all my cell bio! Teehee, so left with the memorising bit to do. Yucks. But oh well no choice. And done with the microbiology online quiz as well, suprisingly, just after 5 or so attempts. Well it's because there's only 11 questions :P

So yeah, feeling generally quite happy with myself now, and cause tomorrow's prac will start at 12 PM, meaning no early mornings wee. More time to do more things tonight hehe.

Well yeah I generally feel happy when I get qutie a few things done, especially on a Sunday. Sundays can be one of the worst day to "study" since all I feel will be oh yeah a Sunday, shan't do work, just slack. Perhaps MST is knocking on my back, and I have no choice but to be followed by its uneasy and mysterious presence.

Drama enough.

So yeah I guess that's all for today! Oh gosh, I have French test tomorrow! Shall revise for it tonight, and tomorrow. And hoping to finish some microbio notes tonight as well. I realise Ms Adeline's notes are really long. Hmm hmm, shall finish it in one way or another hehe. See ya!

Falling in love with Sigur Ros songs

No comments: