Tuesday 23 November 2010

Bacteria

Delicately.
Photography by Yours Truly
Love my camera's pin-hole effect! :D

Oh well it's 12:07 now, I'm supposed to be blogging like 2 hours ago but oh well, I didn't. Cause I was playing Breath of Fire 4!!! It's such an old school game I know but I love it! Totally brings back memories of my childhood as I played it again. I played BOF 3 last time, and so far it's my favourite. I played BOF 4 too but I still prefer BOF 3 but oh well, I love BOF!

And thank you Kai Xuan for sending me the game! Didn't know she loves it too :D

And well yeah ummm not sure but I just don't feel like studying/doing my work tonight. Especially after band, cause I'm quite tired. Ehh I know it's like 1.5 more weeks to MST but... Oh well fine, I'll touch on my report tonight. Hopefully continuing with my aspirin or HFMD. Gosh, three freaking reports to do this week with 2 due next week. Well thankfully one is a short one.

Anyway today was awesome I guess. Didn't come late! And in fact I had a great night sleep last night. Weee, good! I hope to have more good sleeps. I hate and I have enough of short and "unfruitful" sleeps. Microbio lesson was fun, as always, and... I didn't fall asleep during RWP! I guess thanks to the HFMD report which makes me awake.

Checked my microbio prac result with Candy after accompanying her to meet Mr Kwok. And the bacteria are soooooooo cute! I know you may find me crazy but really. They are cute. In my perspective I suppose. But uhh the result is sort of weird, from -2 to -5 it's all TNTC (too numerous to count) and we're only left with -6 as -7 is TFTC. Awesome or what. But it's okay, Ms Kanchini (?) said it's okay :)

And headed for band. Dinner with some of the band peeps, and then band! Band is alright I think. But the absence of the timpani player makes the song a bit... "empty". I was wondering why does the band sounds weird, until we were playing With Heart and Voice, and I realised there was no timpani player before the clarinet's "intense" part.

And.. It's 2 more months before MD XXXIV!!!!

Time flies huh.

Alrighty I guess that's all for the day, I have not bathed :O So shall bathe now and continue with a bit of my reports here and there. See ya :)

Oh man, no war, no war!

No comments: