Friday 26 November 2010

Time

Ain't he (or she) cute? :D
Photography by Yours Truly
She's (0r he's) such a gorgeous model! :P

Oh wow it's about one more week to MST! Time really flies quickly, like quickly. Oh well, I'm quite freaked out for it honestly. Plus there's just so many things to do! From reports to tutorials, from studying to revising. The list somehow never stops. Well well.

Anyway yeah the days were find I guess. I gotta love yesterday's cell bio prac, a lot! I love my class, we're such a bunch of crazily awesome people. With so many hidden talents we have, we totally made yesterday's practical a blast. The waitings which we really don't like were used to do more fun things. Hell yeah.

Band yesterday was alright as well, just that there was an unfortunate incident that happened, which really made me go "WTH". Oh well. I don't know why such people would do that. Nevertheless, it was our last band practice before the MD camp which is in 2 weeks time. Time is running out! So much things to practise arrgh.

As for today, it was alright I guess. And of course I went late for Math, again. Oh well, was really tired last night! So well yep. And for the first time, I saw who my personal tutor is, and I stayed in class with the rest of 02 to do maths, and also watching them present on their IDEAS presentation.

And I gotta say what a wonderful job they have done! It's not the money that counts, it's the effort which you guys have spent all these while to execute the project :)

Lunched and stayed in school to eat with Nivedha, Syazwani and Kai Xuan. Syaz and Kai left on their own after lunch, while Niv and I stayed in Colours. I stayed till Sharon, Jolene and Wei Lun came and we studied together after that. Well had a really really good laugh with them, which I really really.... Especially the clorets incident mwahaha.

Dinner with Ben and Jo cause pow had to go for family dinner. And again, had an awesome time with the two of them, playing our "game" haha. Poor Wei Lun for eating the thing he hated, don't worry, I got the thing I hate as well. OKRA :O

Anyway that's all for today I guess. I wanna take a break tonight. Feels like playing a game of Breath of Fire heehee, since Kai told me where to go already. Cause I'm stuck so yeah. Alrighty see ya then!

Reminiscing, is a good way which you can escape fom reality.
PS: Finally submitted my photos for the photography challenge 2010! :D

No comments: