Thursday 18 November 2010

Discipline

Sleep sleep sleep
Photography by Yours Truly
I wanna sleep.

Hmm anyway the title? Well discipline is like one of the most valuable things we have in life. It's easy to lose, difficult to gain, and even more difficult to maintain. Discipline is sort of what drives you in life. Without discipline, you won't be able to guide yourself in life. Anyway, so much for discipline, which I (or we) learnt today.

Anyway today was alright, started with Math and I almoooost came late. Whew, actually I was late. But by like a few minutes so whew. Plus I was 2/3 done with tutorial 6, so I guess me coming late was not something of a wowwy ordeal. And I like it when I did math before class, cause I can go down to FC3 and get food, which I really needed since I didn't have breakfast.

The rest of the day went fine I supposed. Information overload on cell bio lecture though! DNA replication and repair is such a meow meow. Well I just need time to digest I suppose. Can't really like sort of stuff everything inside huh. Plus it was rather new for us to learn these. Lunched after that, thank you Dr Ti for releasing us early hehe.

I wanted to stay in school before band, but I decided to go home, cause I was one, tired and two, have nothing to do in school. Well I guess it's like comfort of a home. Wouldn't it be better to stay in your house rather than spending it in school or something like that? Oh well..

Band was okay I guess, a bit on the buzzy side though. Well as I said in my first paragraph, yep. Discipline. Ah well even in TSMB this is always an issue. Not sure why either but yeah noise level must always be kept down... Give respect to the conductor, no matter who he/she is. He/she who conducts, should gain the respect from us. Right?

You see you can't only have the passion and skill for music. Without discipline, these two things won't work together and in one point of time, you'll lose it. Same as others, like studying. Without discipline, you can't study properly and get a proper mindset eh?

Anyway yeah not putting blames on anyone, just sharing my view.

Okay I guess that's all for today, gonna wake up early tomorrow, gosh I hate Fridays' morning lesson. But I love the fact that for the rest of the day, I'm quite (or very) free hehe. But of course, no time to waste, gonna use that time to study. Okay see ya then!

Well, that feeling.

No comments: