Tuesday 2 November 2010

Howl's Moving Castle

Good night folks
Photography by Yours Truly
Guess this place?

Weee I can't believe that I actually played some of Howl's Moving Castle (HMC) songs in band today! Yes, arranged for a symphonic band! Awesome man. At first we received battleship Yamato scores, then we received another score, which then I see the word "Howl" on the score. And I told myself that band today will be an awesome one :D

Anyway the day was alright, had our first IO Chem practical today. Okay I guess, just that our (Candy and me) benzoic acid crystals are melting at weird temperatures. So that's why we didn't meet the MP range. But Ms Song told us it's due to us not vacuum pumping the crystals longer. So the water content is quite high. Oh well, at least we know the reason why eh :)

Then it was RWP. Oh gosh I don't know why but I was sooooo tired and sleepy. Perhaps it was the sleeping time, and the waking up time. In fact I'm sleepy now too. So I slept at like 2 I think and woke up at 7! Of course... Yeah. So gonna have an awesome sleep tonight.

Went to Mug after Microbio as usual, and met Rui Zhong? Or is it opposite (Sorry) and I studied on his table as well with Candy and Kai Xuan. Did Cell Bio, so yup. It's really funny, I know some people in band by their face. We talked and chatted but I don't know their names haha. Well it's good that I'm starting to know their names eh hehe.

Band was awesome today! Well today is Mr Chiang's birthday so wishin you a happy birthday! So we did like a surprise for him, we went to write wishes for him on a huge board, and Kok Keong surprised him with a cake, while the band room went dark! Haha. It's cool. And so nice of him to buy us apple pies from Macs hehe.

And yeah as I was saying we played HMC songs! Which are like my favourite. I can play it on the piano, and I dream of playing it in an orchestra. But today I played it in band! Even though it's not an orchestra, I still feel happy to play it together with other people.

Alright that's all for today I guess. I don't care, I'm going to sleep early tonight bleah. Hope I can have a good refreshing sleep tonight, for tomorrow will be another long day. I'm watching TSFO! Search For Odysseus with Min Li and Rebbekah! Shawn is playing in it as well hoho. I think it's gonna be an awesome play. Alright see ya then!

Songs that made my day

No comments: