Saturday 6 November 2010

New girlfriend!

Yay I have a new girlfriend now! So in total, three girlfriends weeee... Actually it's two, since the other one is not bought by me. My new girlfriend is...

Lumix TZ8! By Panasonic :D


Woops the image is rather huge eh.

Anyway yup here it is! I wanted to get the TZ10 one, it's similar like this one except it has a GPS function and a HD video recording. But uhh I was thinking, do I really need those functions? Well yeah it sounds cool with all those nice gadgets and functions but when I think again, it's just a function apart from photography. So a TZ8 is good enough!

What I like about the camera is that it's cheap, with the fact that it uses Leica lens! Which is like one of the most (or is it the most?) expensive and wonderful lens in the world! So yeah I think it's quite worth it. And it can also zoom quite far, and efficiently. Plus the megapixel of 12.1 is also awesome. So money well spent I guess.

Plus the shop is selling at cheaper prices! It's new and everything just that they sell it lower. Got mine for 466, it can cost more in other stores.

And I bought a new lens too!!! Oh wow I seriously need to stop buying stuff you know. Well I ordered the 28mm lens, which is the lens I was planning to buy last time. I think it's a very versatile lens. Can be used for outings, landscape, and still life photography. My uncle's film SLR uses that. And the results turned out awesome :D

Can't wait to receive it on Wednesday :D

Hmm yes yes I have to stop buying things seriously! Anyway yeah, I won't be like buying more and more things, cause these things are the things on my wish list. Now that I have em.. My wish list is empty :P perhaps I can fill it in once more haha. But I don't know what to fill it so lets just hope it'll remain empty for quite some times :)

Alrighty that's all, gonna study soon, then relax once more. Oh oh by the way, I've started on my first scrapbooking project! It's titles words, I shall show you one day. Alrighty see ya guys!

Arrgh I feel so happy today :D

No comments: