Saturday 20 November 2010

Saturday

Hmm I miss my babe
Photography by Yours Truly
Wanna go for a photog outing soon! :O

Today was not an ordinary Saturday hehe, cause usually I'll spend my Saturday slacking around in my house doing nothing but well today I went back to school to practice my clarinet with Fabian, Chris and Syazwan. Thanks Fabian for coming down to teach us :)

Sort of reminds me of my secondary school days where we usually have Saturday practices, especially before SYF or open house. But the only difference is the time I guess, since we started at 12 plus, and in TSMB we started at 9 or so. Plus there is no marching (mwahaha). But oh well what else can I say, I miss TSMB :(

And we were all talking about our own secondary school bands just now, and well yeah, really made me miss my secondary school band, the band life I used to have, the marching and everything... Oh well, I guess I should go back one day to TSMB. Not sure when though, screw poly time for clashing with the secondary school time.

Anyway, went to school at 12, practise till about 3 plus. Ate lunch with Fabian and Chris while Syazwan went home cause he had something on I think. And yup that's my day, went to do some shopping for dinner, cause I cooked the same thing as last Saturday! Not sure why, but craving for soups nowadays. Guess it was due to the rain today.

And I hated this afternoon... I wanted to study after I returned home but ended up sleeping, AGAIN. Like on Friday.... I wanted to study in the afternoon as well, but ended up sleeping tilll 4.30. Wow... Not sure what's happening but hmm, could have used the time to study right? Oh and I had dinner with Neal and Jeslyn yesterday hehe, long time no see again.

Alright I guess that's all for today, lets hope that tonight will be a productive one, if not it's really going to be a waste, plus it's 3 more (or close to 2 now) weeks to MST! Eeeek, time ti panic! But no worries, shall revise slowly and I'm sure I'll get it there sooner or later. See ya!

Oh, I came up with another line today:
"The thing I like about music is that in general, there's no such thing as a "musician look" to musicians. Which just goes to show that everyone can play and enjoy music, and there's no such thing as "stereotypes" to us either" :)

No comments: