Saturday 13 November 2010

Throat

A good cup of coffee will be nice :)
Photography by Yours Truly
Throat please get well REALLY soon!

Rawr, my throat is not fine yet. Hmm I really don't know what to do anymore. Anyway I bought myself lemon, to make honey lemon, and even bought a pack of Chinese herbal tea. I guess it's time to take the sort of "natural way" instead of the... I don't know way :P

Anyway today was alright, at least the fever went away as I woke up today, after a superb 10 hours of sleep wee. But the cough hasn't stopped, so it's really irritating. The most irritating thing is that I can feel this sort of glob of mucus in my throat. Whenever I cough I can feel it. But it's not coming out! It's so irritating.

Usually I'll do the kaarrhhhh-pui! Method but well it doesn't work out. I wonder what can I do to loosen the phlegm. So lets hope the lemon and stuff will work! I really really want to get well before band. It really sucks to have a sore throat when you're in band. Imagine a pain throat as you play the instrument. It's a no-no.

Today I cooked my dinner as well. Since I'm having sore throat so it's a soup dish! This time round, a delicious soup with chorizo sausage, tomato, mushroom and cabbage. Yum! Plus I added two limes, which really boosts the flavour of the soup. It's so zesty, tangy and delicious. I like sour things nowadays. Perhaps it's the sore throat mindset heh.

Oh and yesterday, I watched the movie "Les Choristes" or The Chrous. It's a French movie, and I watched it before. But I came across the video in Youtube about one of the song. And oh wow, it never fails to make me feel impressed, and revive my spirit of music! I really feel like joining a choir, like the one in Fond de L'etang. They are so awesome!

Right what else... Anyway tonight my sis is coming back from Bali hehe. And can't wait to see what things she has bought from me mwahaha. And I hope I can begin studying tonight, I think I've wasted quite a lot of time today (thanks to my throat). And I hope to get better ASAP!

Alrighty that's all for today. Shall create my third scrapbook project tonight, hopefully. I wanna finish Maths and perhaps do some cell bio tonight. See ya!

Money doesn't bring you happiness. Well I mean, eternal, genuine happiness.

No comments: