Monday 22 November 2010

Russia!

Nope nope I'm not going to Russia or something like that (I wish). But well uhh I dreamt that I went to Russia last night! It's such an awesome but weird dream haha. Shall tell you more later. In fact I've been dreaming of travelling these days :O

Anyway I'm in Colours right now, did some PBL just now. Bleah it's so confusing, there's very little information given to us, so yeah it's rather difficult to execute it. But no worries, I'm sure we can get this done pretty soon.

Anyway as I was saying about dreams, yeah I dreamt that I went to Russia last night! But it's such a weird dream. I was in Singapore (ECP to be exact) and yeah saw some of my friends there as well. Then I was given a pouch containing my passport, ticket to Russia and even some visa. But the person told me I have to go via Romanian border. Huh?

And somehow somewhat, I was then in USA, and somehow somewhat Russia was near the US and I don't have to travel via the Romanian border. I just have to cross the ocean and yeah, there I go, Russia. It's such a weird dream, but I do hope that I ca go to Russia one day, via the NORMAL way of course. No weird things.

In fact, I've been dreaming about travels these days. On Friday I dreamt of going to Brunei with Alexis and Bobby and some others. The weird thing is that it feels like Brunei is like Singapore. Huh? Yeah there was an MRT... It just feels like in Singapore. And the weirdest of all, the SP band was performing there. And we were waiting for our turn. It's really weird.

Then on Saturday night, I dreamt that me, Liz, Syazwan, Bobby, and Nivedha went to China! And I went down at the wrong bus stop. It's really weird. I have to walk one stop more to meet them, and there we were eating at this superly crowded foodcourt. And we were buying snacks to snack at the hotel at night.

Arrrgh weird but funny dreams huh. I'm not sure why either. But I checked (out of curiosity) about the meaning of dreams. It says dreams of travel with friends indicate a closer friendship between friends something like that. While dreams of travelling alone mean an assessment of my current life. Which usually indicate stress! :O

But oh well it's either we really believe in it or we don't. Personally well... Half-half. If it's good I'll believe on it, if it's not I won't. What a foolish dreamer I am mwahaha. But yeah it's just for curiosity and fun. So yep, arrgh why am I thinking so much?

Okay gonna go lunch now. See ya soon!

PS: No picture today sorry :P

No comments: