Wednesday 3 November 2010

Search For Odysseus! :D

Shot I took from TSFO
Photography by Yours Truly
Awesome job once more to SPTC!

Well today was another awesome day... Cause I went to watch The Search For Odysseus! It was an awesome play being put up by the SP Theatre Compass. I think... It's my first play. I mean a play with all the props, music, sound effects, visual effects, and yeah, all the elements. And I really love it! They are all so creative :D

So anyway today was alright... Whew! I didn't come late for Math, in fact I was one of the early people haha. Thanks to my luck... Or my timing... Or the bus I guess. Implicit differentiation is such a ahem. But I think I sort of get the hang of it. Maths is only fun when you know what you're doing. When you're not, it drives you crazy!

And let me see... After school I went to support Khidir in FC5, cause his band was busking for this programme... I'm not sure the name of it. But basically they are busking for a good cause I guess. And their songs are great as well! I like dynamite, even though I don't like the song, I like their version I guess, less boom-boom-boom. Likey.

Plus I was building up my portfolio for my photography contest thingy hehe. More photos, the better! Actually it's the worst... Cause you will get so confused of which picture to choose from. But well I think after several considerations and eliminations, should be fine.

Today we had this HIV/STD talk as well. One word. EEW. They showed us those picture of gonorrhoea and warts. EEW seriously. I swear to God I won't do pre-marital sex. Yucks. Thinking about the picture is giving me goosebumps seriously! And I've learnt a new lesson.

"You are sleeping not only with your partner, but also the people whom your partner has slept with" Right? So think wisely before you're doing "it"!

Went to band's self prac today, I think Fabian's method of practising is right. Like he told me that we should play those fast/repetitive melodies slowly first, ignore the articulation everything, then work from it. Yup, I think it's really good :)

And of course last but not least, I went to watch TSFO! Met Min Li and Rebekah at Moberly. And we watched the play! It was really nice, especially the ending. It is so intense. I mean really. I was happily taking shots during the play, but I didn't even bother about my camera during the ending. It was so intense, cause I thought the man was not Odysseus...

Overall, the play was an awesome one, I think I'm gonna watch the next production put up by the SPTC! :D

Righty that's all for today, I am sleepy right now, and sigh... I didn't touch my studies today.. It's okay I guess, cause today is such a long day! In fact, these three days are like long days! Oh well, I so look forward to Deepavali, awesome long weekend! Alrighty see ya then!

Sometimes... We have to know when to take a break, and when to continue.

No comments: