Saturday 15 January 2011

Too much

Daylife
Photography by Yours Truly
As calming as the blowing wind.

Today was an awesome Saturday cause I'm... Slacking my way through! Mwahaha. Just kidding. I mean yeah I was slacking during the day but I think I won't do so tonight. I'm going to do some stuff haha.

Anyway I have been losing sleep right this week, due to band and stuff. So I actually slept for like 10 hours mwahaha. It's so shiok! But I was having weird dreams while sleeping. I dreamt that I went to some mountain, will malls and shopping centres there -.- well it is believed that when you dream of going to mountains, it means that you're tired haha.

So woke up today and went for lunch after that. I did nothing much in the afternoon so yeah. Oh! I've finally received my 50 dollars deposit from that shop and cancelled my lens order. Gosh, it's so irritating. But it's okay, at least I have my 50 back and it's a proof that I really ordered it and I have a deposit then.

The guy told me that he wanted to "check" with Sony on Monday if I still want it. I told him never mind. Do you think I would still want my lens after 1 month plus of waiting, which you claimed to be "two weeks" only huh. Yeah right. So anyway, I'm fine with it, problem solved. But I'm afraid you've lost some parts of my trust about you :)

Went to dinner at ION. Some fried chicken wing stall. It's so freaking awesome! So crispy, I think one of the best chicken wing I've ever eaten. But it was so filling. And smothered with guilt as well. Walked around ION and Taka, and Daiso! Haha. Shopping at Daiso is fun, since everything is $2 there, it's really easy for one to just "take it all in". Got myself some stuff too :P

Anyway as I said, I'm going to do a few things tonight, I'm preparing something for the clarinet section! You'll find out soon on next Sunday heh. Anyway, doubt they will see this so yeah. And I'm going to practise my RWP as well! Remainder to self - ENUNCIATE haha.

Alright that's all for today I guess. Time to get busy after this, gotta bathe now! And arrgghh I seriously can't wait for MD34 haha!

The camera doesn't tell who the photographer is,
The photos he/she take do :)

No comments: