Friday 14 January 2011

Part of your world

Sometimes I wish life can just give me an answer
Photography by Yours Truly
And sometimes I wish I can stop thinking too much about things :/

Hello again, it's been such a long time since I blogged huh? Anyway yeah pretty busy. There were times when I wanted to blog and I ended up not blogging cause... Either I'm tired, or yeah. Anyway, here I am blogging! I wanna take a break tonight :P

So Friday was usual I guess. Joined the class for IDEAS, since I don't have any group, I was just group-hopping and yeah, helping those who need help and checking out their ideas. I think SP should take out IDEAS from DPA, cause I sort of feel detached from my class. While everyone was having fun discussing , I was there doing nothing.

After class, I went to meet Sharon to study (had lunch first though). Since I was having band on Mon - Thurs, I didn't have the chance to study and revise. So I think Friday afternoon, its whole afternoon, is my chance to catch up and revise. I'm really happy with myself. I usually lose focus during studying period, but I finished quite lots of things!

I did Math, so I'm done with tutorial 9, and the examples for chapter 9 as well. Did some microbio notes as well, finally I'm able to understand all those different media. With the help of a book I read in the library as well :) Wei Lun came then, and not long after we left school and head home. Congrats Zhi Rong for winning the monopoly competition! And... Hehehehe

So since I did quite a lot today, I've decided to take a break tonight. That's why I'm here to blog rather freely. And talking about blog... ---I'VE CREATED A NEW TUMBLR!- But don't worry, I will still blog here. My tumblr will be more on photos, quotes and yeah. I wanna get myself a photoshop though, so that I can edit and write stuff on my photo :D

And plus I'm still getting used to tumblr hoho.

Well this week had been quite a tough and tiring week. And I know next week will be even tougher. With RWP presentation, and 5 days of band practices. But I'm okay with it, I'm going to make 23rd January one of the best days of my life! I'm going to perform well on the prestigious stage of the Esplenade concert hall, and impress the audiences!

And not to forget, I'm going to enjoy myself :)

Right... On the side note, read this. I took this off some astrology website about my zodiac - cancer

"Because of their sensitivity, they can be seen as overemotional and touchy"

I've been talking about me thinking too much about things. Sometimes I really believe in what the zodiac have to say. About Cancerians being over sensitive. I'm not a hard-core believer in astrology and stuff. But I do feel that the over-sensitivity part about cancer is true. I hate to say this but, I'm a really over-sensitive person.

I can think about one small tiny minute things, and this thing can branch out into absurd humongous things which are not the truths about that little thing. But then, as I once said, over-sensitivity can either lead you to the truth you've been searching for, or a bitter and painful realisation you never want to meet.

So I am still asking myself. Am I thinking too much?

Oh well sigh, it sucks to be me. Anyway I'm going to stop here, feeling really sleepy now so yep. See ya then! I seriously can't wait for MD34 to come! I can't wait to perform there, it'll be my first performance in Esplenade! So how can I not be happy and excited? Hehe. alright then see ya! :D

Sometimes I ask myself. Why am I not in the part of your worlds?

No comments: