Tuesday 8 February 2011

Lost, confused, tired

Fire, burning like passion.
Photography by Yours Truly
Raging in the air

These three words sum up what, and how I'm feeling right now. Don't worry, I'm fine. Just stressed. Perhaps the workload. Perhaps, just the little time I have for my exams, which is in 13 more days. Perhaps, realising how many things I have to do, and the little and meanly time I have to finish them. Oh well, I'm stressed. I gotta admit it.

That's the reason why I backed out from the DPA amazing race. Not that I don't want to go for it, I just simply can't. I really hate myself for breaking my promise. I told myself I will work and study hard and manage my time well this semester. But this just goes to prove that I'm not managing my time well. But nevertheless, I'll still keep fighting on. Fighting to the last drop.

Oh well yeah life is pretty tiring now. It's the exam period, everyone is feeling stressed. I know I'm not alone heehee. Jia you everyone! Lets fight together.

The report, the presentations, the EXAM. Yeah these three things are the things that drive me mad. But well, I told myself that I have to be more positive about things. That's my new year's resolution. I will finish them on time, score them with flying colours, and manage my time well for my exams. Yes.

The hardest thing in life is to actually always look on the bright side of life. The bright side, even though it's still on the dark side of life. I feel so... HAPPY! Yay. I'm so looking forward to doing these assignments. Woo la la.

Alright. Enough of denial.

But seriously, I'm looking forward to finishing my assignments. And even more importantly? My holiday! I wanna go for a holiday ASAP. Just can't wait for my exams to end, to end beautifully. And hopefully I can go for an outing as well. I think it'll be nice. And I wanna shoot with my girlfriend ASAP!:D

Alrighty that's all for today. Oh well jia you everyone! Jia you to me as well. Whew, seriously feel so much better after blogging. Sorry dear blog, my stress must have been transferred into these words of yours. But no worries eh. Alright see ya!

Fight on fight on fight on!

No comments: