Tuesday 30 October 2012

有些东西, 我们永远都不会忘记

 Tomorrow!

If you're wondering of the title of this post, it means...

There are some things, we'll never forget.

And tomorrow will be one day I'll never forget! It's going to be one of my most memorable days in SP, cause we're going to busk at FC5!  I'm really excited and nervous right now... How to sleep tonight T_T anyway yeah, more of excitement though. The day we've been waiting for is finally here! So I really look forward to tomorrow's busking.

Quite funny, how the idea came, when Vithya and I were having lunch and we just say I think we should busk in January before we graduate. But then knowing SP's Arts Fiesta is shifted to November, we decided to just busk during this period itself! So I sent our names and here we are. Practised every Friday/Saturday and then here we are. So I really can't wait!

Alright, just a short post to show how excited I am haha.

And so good night! To close of tonight's post, here's one of my favourite quotes by Mark Twain:

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did"

Good night!

No comments: