Wednesday 24 October 2012

Maybe Today

 Left

Crap me, wanted to blog since like Monday, cause there was such a beautiful sunset in school! And I wanted to post it here but gah, I didn't. So too bad. Haha yes I will post it here later, really beautiful, one of the most beautiful scenes I've seen in SP. And I hope I can see more of this on the last... 5? Months I'm left here in SP so yup. Feel like I should just carry my camera anywhere and everywhere so that I'm ready to snaaap~ Just like on Monday hah.

Anyway today was a good day I suppose. Almost spent the whole day on project discussion with the rest. And in the morning we practised our presentation (sort of). Gosh it's only a practice and I'm already freaking out and speaking like a choo choo train. Imagine the freaking actual day! I'm so dead. Okay keep calm and I know I can do this. I'm just freaking out when I'm supposed not to. As I once said, I suck when I'm nervous! So don't be. But how! Hahaha.

Today was the CLS graduation evening as well. I really wanted to go, but well... I couldn't cause of ITP. I was really hoping I could spend the time with my fellow CLS friends there but well nope. Nevermind I hope there's more chances where we can hang out again haha. If not, there's always the graduation itself where we can take a photo together right? ^^

And today was also the pre-MD photoshoot! So cool haha, I didn't have it for my first MD, and also since I didn't perform for MD 35, I finally get the chance to do this! :P It was great fun, taking photos and mingling around (oh thanks Asyraf for helping us with the photoshoot by the way!). But then a pinch of sadness hits me somehow. Another bittersweet reminder that hey, it's really coming to an end huh? But at the same time, it's a days where memories are made too.

Maybe today was a sad day, tomorrow will be better. For the memories of today, lead to the story of tomorrow. And the story of today, will never be able to be rewritten.

After that I had dinner with Chris at the newly opened Star Vista mall! We had Coco Ichibanya curry and IT WAS GOOD! Seriously best Japanese curry ever! But come to think of it I rarely eat them haha. But really good, should have asked for more rice cause I was hungry. Will make a come-back another day! Try it everyone, when you've got the chance :)

Anyway yes as promised, THIS IS SPPP...... Sunset in Singapore Polytechnic :P

Beautiful isn't it? :)

Took this on Monday (22/10/2012) just before band. To Jaws and Zen, sorry but I actually lied about going to popular. I actually went up just to take the photo before band haha. I saw the pretty sky on the way to FC4 and I knew deep in my heart that today's sunset will be beautiful. So I went up to check and hell yeah the sunset is beautiful! And I decided to go up too cause I just remembered I didn't take out the camera I brought on Friday from my bag. So I just yeah shoot it!

And oh yes, I edited the photo via Gimp :)

It's really one of the most beautiful sights I've seen in SP, throughout the 5 semesters I had here in this beautiful school. Just like this sunset, I know my sunset in SP would come soon. So yeah, I must treasure the moments and make sure my sunset in SP would be as beautiful (or even more beautiful) as the sunset above. I want my chapter here to end beautifully.

Alright that's all for now. Looking forward to the long weekend! Bon nuit!

2 comments:

purpleskies said...

the long weekend is finally here~! awesome pic of SP! it looks surreal and makes me miss being in sch D:
haha u shld be proudly telling ur friends u went to take photos not pretending to go popular HAHA

Adhi said...

Haha thanks Syaz! A bit weird lol if I tell them "I'm going up to take photos" lololol. Although I'm in school for the past 28 weeks I miss being a student! ><