Sunday 7 October 2012

Happy Kathina Day! :)

 Abstract Architecture

Oh gosh it's been 6 days since I last wrote here! Well honestly speaking I've been falling asleep unconsciously whenever I got back home this past week. Either I'm too tired or yeah. Whenever I reached home I will lay down on my bed, watch TV, and found myself asleep and woke up at like 2/3 AM. Then I'll have to wake up to prepare for tomorrow.

Or simply, I forgot to blog :P

Anyway here I am. Firstly happy Kathina Day! Hehe. I know different temples have different dates for Kathina. At Mangala Vihara (the temple I go to) we held Kathina day today! :) I woke up super early in the morning (4.45) and left for the temple as I need to collect the robe which will be donated to a monk. Bad thing about living in the west when the temple is in the east! Haha. But no worries hehe, it's a good exposure for me too. First time!

So for the procession we gathered outside the temple at 6.30 and circled the temple three times while holding the robe. Then followed by short speeches by different venerable Bhantes, and then Puja. There was breakfast after the whole event and after that I went home! Hehe. Took a long bus ride from Eunos all the way home. Fell asleep on and off on the bus heh.

I reached home at like 9.30 AM and I slept all the way till 12.30! Haha and then lazed around to 2 PM before I head out to fix lunch and did my grocery shopping. I wanted to run after that but guess what, I fell asleep till like 7.30! Failed plan, but nevermind, I wasn't in the mood of running :l and also I'm not feeling well, caught the stupid flu bug urrgh.

But somehow I'm glad that I spent this Sunday lazily. Spent most of the time watching TV and lazying around. Cause it's been ages since I had this kind of Sunday. The past few Sundays have been spent quite a lot outside, not that I don't like it, just that now I'm glad I get to spend my Sunday at home hehe. I need to start running though! Arrrghh.

Anyway I've also decided to take a break from running once SCMS 21K is over. I'll start running again maybe in January, provided there's other runs. To be honest, I hate to say this but somehow... I've lost my drive for running. Well I still enjoy running, whenever I go for a run, I do enjoy it. Just that at times things feel differently from last time. But whatever it is, running will still be something I enjoy doing. I won't stop running till I can't run anymore, you know?

Alright I guess that's all for now. Here's to a too-superb twenty six! May this week be a superbly awesome one and may everything just go as smooth as nutella spread on bread. What am I saying? Hahaha. You know it, alright great week ahead! :)

Impermanence keeps me going.

No comments: