Sunday 14 October 2012

Last hurdle

 And one day like this dragonfly
We shall kiss these days goodbye
And reminisce of the days gone by
And laugh at time that flew by

Hello everyone! Such a depressing fact, to know that I only manage to blog once a week. Can't believe the last time I blogged was on last Sunday. Oh dear, I need to blog more. Well not say a need, just... I need to keep this blog alive! If not it's just dead. Mehh, okay here I am. Today was a normal Sunday I guess! Once again did all the things I planned doing. So it's good! :)

Anyway yep. Started the day by going to the temple again. It was weird how there were only like about less than 20 people at the beginning of Puja! The circle was so small that it only reached half of the hall. But then people started coming so whew, it feels okay haha. Somehow, going to the temple is not a routine for me. But more of a wish of mine to come every Sunday. And to also add life to my Sundays instead of wasting it away with sleep.

And I love to keep it this way :)

Went to Holland for lunch. Was really hungry somehow so it was a great lunch. And then I decided to cut my hair! I told the hairdresser "number 2" and turned out... My hair is so short now!!! OMG I don't know why but the last time I cut number two it wasn't this short >< oh no. But well, so used to being botak that... I'm find with it. Just find it weird how the number 2 I had was longer than this one. Ah well...

And best part is? I met Dr Simon Tan! He was right behind me and I didn't realise it heh. Though I saw someone who looked like him. But without my glasses, I couldn't decipher.

Reached home and took a nap. As per planned, I woke up at 5 to go for a run. But then somehow... It rained so heavily -_- so I decided to wait for the rain to subside. 5.45 and the rain hasn't stopped. I was on the verge of giving up when... It stopped raining at 6! So I went for a great run with the cooling weather and awesome air. Which somehow weirdly, I still managed to drench myself in sweat.

And being... Hardworking, I decided to treat myself with a bowl of Indomie for dinner.

Well what can I say it was a great Sunday. But yesterday, my Saturday was even awesome for I had to sleep-in, a surprise lunch with Weilun, Kelvin and Federick. And a not-so-great-but-still-enjoyable-in-the-end-night-out with Vithya and Charmaine! I had a great rest for the past weekend, and I love it, preparing for the upcoming week ahead.

It's quite funny... And surreal how tomorrow will be the first day of my last semester in poly. Last semester, 5 semester just gone that way like the wind blowing yesterday. It feels like the 19th of April 2010 was yesterday. That was the day when I first began my poly life (minus DPA life). Still remember the first day quite clearly. Cloudy... And my first lesson was CRS. Came to class with Candy and Weiping. Introducing everyone our names etc.

And tomorrow will be the first day of the last semester, and soon it will be the last day of ITP, then FYP then... Last day of poly life. Time surely flies eh? It keeps on going and moving and flowing. Then at the end of the day you either tell yourself how much you've enjoyed the moment. Or... How much you've regretted the things that you could have done.

As I always believe, live your life to the fullest. Being the last semester, seriously people, it's really now or never. This is the chance to pull that three-letters up. This is the chance to do the things which you didn't have the chance to in the past 5 semesters. And to everyone, this is your chance to enjoy poly life. You might go for work when you grow up, or of course I think most of us will continue to university to further our studies.

But definitely... Life will get tougher I guess. The working environment will be different, takes time to adapt. University life too, though I think we'll have an easier time to adapt since poly life is almost the same as uni life (as compared to JC I suppose). Whatever the case, enjoy and live your remaining poly life to the fullest. Because.. If not, then who else will?

Alright here's to a great last semester of my poly life. Though I'm still going to spend a term with ITP and FYP, so which technically means I have one term of poly life left next year. Whatever the case is.. It's still my last semester and I know I'm going to make the best-est out of it! Let's go my year 3 friends! It's the last hurdle of our poly life and lets make sure we pass through this hurdle well and beautifully! And we can look back on this journey with smiles, and joyful tears.

And of course, here's to a too-spectacular twenty seven! Good night, may this week be an awesome and smooth-sailing one, once again. See you soon :)

Really, it's now or never.

No comments: