Saturday 27 October 2012

Saturday Night

 School. This is my school.

Today is Saturday, and it's now Saturday night. I'm currently at the state of being lazy to do anything, and I like to keep things this way. Well, what a sweet beginning to a blog post isn't it *self-praise*. Anyway yes I really don't feel like doing anything now, just wanna chill and enjoy this night. It's the weekend afterall and I'm sure we all deserve to enjoy it. To rest before we start a new week,.

Talking about week, can't believe it's already week 28 of our internship. 5 more weeks to go! Somehow it feels like this past 28 weeks gone by so quickly. Once again, a thought for me that is deemed both happy and sad. Which means soon it will all come to an end. Well I'm still waiting for the day to arrive. The day I once again return to the life of a student. Though sadly that day will come next year. Nevermind, I'm looking forward to my holiday too. My deserving long holiday.

Anyway today was once again an ordinary Saturday. It's our last practice with Kai and Vithya for our busking THIS WEDNESDAY! Yes everyone, Vithya, Kai and I will be busking at FC5 on Wednesday 31/10/2012 for the Busking Mayhem Week! Which is part of SP's Arts Fiesta. If you're free do come and support us okay :) Playing popular pop songs! :D

After that I went home and I met Weilun, Federick, Kelvin and Andrew for dinner! Met Ben and Fed first, where he fetched us at Clementi (Thanks Weilun for the ride!) and then the rest of us met at Tiong Bahru. It's been such a long time since I met Andrew! I think the last time was when we're still in sec 4 OMG haha. But well good to know he's doing well in the army :) All the best for you okay! We had a great fish-soup dinner and also a talking session at Coffee Bean hehe.

And at night I just went back home and yeah that's how my day went by. Somehow it was really a good night. I'm glad that I have spent tonight in a nice relaxing manner. Feels like it's been such a long time since I had this lazy Saturday. Where I just spent my night resting and lazying around. Well I suppose once Busking is over I get to spend more free time on Saturday too, since we no long have practices. Though I'll miss the time nua-ing at Vithya's house haha :P

Well I guess.... Busking at SP is one of the items on my "Things-to-do before I graduate" list. So To know I'll fulfill this wish next week... I'm feeling pretty much contented of course :)

Alright going to the temple again tomorrow. I shall see you soon! Goof night.

No comments: