Sunday 28 October 2012

The Sun Chasing The Day

 The clouds chasing the sun,
The sun chasing the day.
And here we are being chased by time
Lost, in our own way

Hello! Today was such a sunny Sunday everywhere. I went from the west to the east, it's sunny all day long! Blue skies, strands of clouds hovering around. Pretty lovely Sunday. AND A PRETTY HOT ONE TOO! I can't believe this but the temperature for the day hits 35 degree celsius! I think that's the highest temperature I've ever experienced here in Singapore.

Though somehow, I feel that I've experienced a hotter weather before but with lower temperature. I guess today's humidity wasn't that high (I think so, feels a bit dry) and thus 35 degrees felt more bearable than some 32/33 I've experienced that felt much hotter. Okay enough of the weather talk haha. Today was hot. Yaaay. I hope it rained super heavily tonight.

Started my Sunday as usual by going to the temple. Oh gosh the weather was so hot, I was sweating on the way walking to the temple, and on the way to the bus stop after that. Which I usually don't. Thankfully I did my grocery shopping yesterday night. So I had more time to lepak today. I just went to Holland for lunch and then I headed home.

LOTR was playing on TV so I watched it! Haha. I love the movie so much.

At 5.30 I wanted not to run. Cause the weather was kinda a killer. But then I heard howling winds hitting my windows and I was like hmm. Maybe it's a great weather for a run. So I decided to go for a run and it was indeed a great run! I tried a new route today. My house to NP and back. It's a good route with... A lot of slopes haha. But fun to run either.

Not bad, it's a good 6K, I have another route in mind.

Anyway here are some photos of the beautiful blue skies today, and also with blue skies come great sunsets! So here it is :)


This is taken with the awesome panorama feature from my Sony A57 DSLT! So meaning I can say goodbye to the need of wide-angle lenses! Haha. But need a tripod for a nice photo. This one was taken hand-held with my body gracefully moving from one side to another. I took some photos and the results were meh, so yeah tripod will be good. Don't you just love the clouds and the blue sky? Wish I can be on top there hopping from one cloud to another.


And this was today's sunset! Taken with my A57 as well, edited via gimp. Love how the clouds seem to be chasing the sun heh. And the fiery hue that it gave as the sun was setting. And the streaks of clouds above it. When the day is blue (I mean the weather), there bound to be great sunsets arising too. And today is no exception. Lovely.

Well as I always say and believe, I love sunsets. Like today's sunset is just another reminder for me to always smile for tomorrow. To smile for week 29! Yes it's twenty nine next week. Time flies huh? But well I'm happy haha. Anyway November is coming with October soon saying goodbye. November... Will be a packed month for me. I have lots of things to look forward to in this month, and it's also the month where everything will come to an end. Where I have to submit my report! Gonna be quite busy. But I know I can do this. I know I can! :)

Alright anyway I need to do some research tonight, oh boy. So here's to an awesome, smooth-sailing, beautiful and a too-neat twenty nine! Good night guys :)

And oh I can't wait (and nervous too) for Wednesday's busking!

No comments: