Friday 26 October 2012

Day 300

 The kitchen. Today.

First of all...

Wishing all Muslims a happy Hari Raya Idul Adha! Or also known as Hari Raya Haji hehe.

Oh man feels so good that Hari Raya Haji today fell on a Friday! So meaning long weekend hehe. And somehow at the end of the day I feel so glad and happy that today feels like a Saturday! Cause well no it's not, I still have one more Saturday to spend and enjoy heh :P Still have a Sunday too! Time please fly slower for the next 48 hours okay heh.

Anyway yup today was a nice lazy day for me, woke up at 11 and it feels so good! Actually I woke up at 9, then I went back to sleep. I guess after waking up at the same time almost every day, my body got sort of accustomed to it so yeah. Pretty irritating actually, that this morning I dreamt one of my colleagues called me and asked me where am I. And he asked me to come to work cause today is not a holiday! When I woke up I found one miscall and it was Weilun... Whew haha.

So today's pretty much a lazy day, just spent the afternoon lazying around by watching TV. Then in the afternoon I sold my extra 50mm lens which I got from the IT fair! To a nice person. Thanks for buying! :) And yup dinner after that and yeah that's all for the day I guess.

Well as my title says, today is actually the 300th day of the year. Which means all of us are left with 66 more days to the year and which also means... 66 more days to fulfill our resolutions! Oh gosh I think I haven't fulfilled more than half of it :/ I'll try my best to do everything haha, though we're only left with a mere two months to the year. Yay!

Time flies huh. We've once again come to the end of the year when somehow, I could still remember clearly what's happening one year ago. 366 days ago. But well it's life, I'm sure we all know that time flies at a constant rate. Somehow... It's because that we're caught so much in life that we sort of forget how fast time were flying. You know what I mean.

Time flying quickly... I feel both sad and happy about it.

Anyway, tonight the sky was kind of clear. And well there were a few stars in the sky. I was just staring at them, slowly and just staring, and suddenly more stars appear. So I came up with this just now, after I have a good time staring at the stars:

When we look at the stars at night, and we stare at the dark night sky, we'll find that more stars will appear in front of us. I guess life's like that too. When things around us in life seems so dark, just stop and look deeper. I'm sure there's is light shining for us. No matter how small or insignificant. There is HOPE, there is a WAY that would lead us out from this darkness.

Right?

Alright that's all for now. Jamming with Vith and Kai tomorrow! So exciting haha.

No comments: