Thursday 9 April 2009

200

Hello, okay finally I touched my blog! I've been super busy this week, you should know why. Well today? Was pretty fine, even though it was pretty HOT. It's super humid somehow and yeah. Today we did pull-up and of course, I did zero :) Maybe I am destined to fail all my NAPHA Test, well maybe not cause I get a few silvers when I'm in Primary school, 2 I think, and one bronze.

Seriously, sports is not my thing. But I do love playing games like basketball, soccer, handball, baseball (I played this in primary school!) and I love to swim too. I'm not that sporty-guy who basically loves sport and yeah. Dude, c'mon I don't even watch football on TV's and I know very very little things about soccer (Like Man.U... Whatever teams are there). Some of my friends and families call me weird, because I'm so not like ordinary young men who loves soccer etc. Too bad, this is who I am, what I should be, and it's just not them haha. Okay why am I tlaking this?

I played the flute just now, hmm I seriously miss playing my flute on that stage 8 days ago. And now that SYF for band is over. I feel both sad and happy. Sad because it's over and happy because I feel happy for all the bands who have participated in this year's SYF. And I decided to play my clarinet too. Wow, I can actually still play it! Even though my tone SUCK like shit haha.

Right what else... Hmm oh yeah, maybe this is interesting to some of you
It's TWO HUNDRED MORE DAYS TO O LEVEL! This will be the last day I see the 2ooth number there. To my fellow sec 4 friends, have you pushed the panic button? Haha. I have pushed it like last year, but don't seem to feel the effect. And by the way, that's my "countdown-timer" I made myself using wooden cubes. You can make yours too! Go to Daiso and buy 12 pieces (I think) of wooden cubes for just s$2! And for the numbering and letters go figure out yourself lol. Okay see ya! I have a date with my girlfriends again

I don't know what's the matter with me. And I don't know what to do.

No comments: