Friday 17 April 2009

International Friendship Day

Hello people, today? Was a FREAKING HOT DAY. Haha and is also the International Friendship Day. Well the theme is Mexican Fiesta because our school will be hosting the Mexicans next year for Singapore's YOG. How cool yes.

We only have lessons until 10 A.M. and then the whole thing started. I love the dancing part even though we (SC's) didn't really dance. The Former Mexican Ambassador of Mexico to Singapore came too, and he seemed to enjoy the whole things. Anyway there were some primary school students who also come and they're so cute lol. Especially when they dance.

What else, then I went home etc and yeah. Oh my sis had went back to Indonesia for ten days as she is having holidays now. Man, I wanna go back too. What else yeah so that's all for the day I guess? See ya

I think I'm having identity crisis?

No comments: