Thursday 16 April 2009

Surprise surprise

Whoa, cool, I think I broke the record of not blogging for... 4 days? I don't know haha. Seriously, life is getting tougher. Busier and more tiring. I'm kinda worried for myself now. My skin and eyes sometimes become yellow. This means something's wrong with me liver, again, well I hope not. Or maybe it's just my eyes playing trick on me. It's weird but nah, nothing is wrong with me right?

Come to think of it, it's been life 4 days since I slept at one AM. I've been doing my homework now etc and it kinda pay off. I've no homework for the rest of the week now so perhaps, today I deserve a sweet little break eh? Well I kinda love my routine these days. After school, I'll go take a cold refreshing bath right away. How cool. And this helps me to keep awake for like the rest of the night (until about 11 P.M. in which I begin to feel sleepy).

Well life is getting tougher and time is running out. It's like 3.5 more weeks to MYE and I'm excited for it. Knowing I may do badly for MYE but still, I'm trying my best. This eyar is like the super duper important year. I can't afford to slack. But yeah well procrastinating kicks in and that's it. I'm trying to make a new habit.

Life is rather confusing and bewildering these days. I don't know what happened. Well that's all, not really in the mood to blog haha.

I just want to be myself. You know, myself.

No comments: