Monday 27 April 2009

Bao ZHA

Bleah, I'm freaking stressed now, or maybe these days and few coming days. I did SAS SA1 Paper one just now and it was so damn freaking hard! And I wonder if the paper one is hard, what will the paper 2 be like.

Today was okay I guess. Nothing much happened but somehow Mr Sia was having a bad day because he was like scolding us all the time. And again, today was FREAKING HOT. And I was having diarrhea and I hope it'll stop today.

After school went to study with MF, Wei Qi and Chew Huan. Some other people were studying in the library too but hmm, no offence, it's kinda noisy there. After studying Neal called and told me that Sherman, Kelvin and him were waiting for me at Mac. Asked me to join them so I joined them to eat. Not feeling full, we decided to eat at Uncle Sam's Claypot and Kelvin was rather high there...

The night was freaking humid and I hate it. I wonder when will snow fall on Singapore? Maybe one day when the world has been ruined due to global warming. Okay I better get going. See ya then!

Guess my instincts were wrong

No comments: