Friday 3 April 2009

Happy 160th post :D

Hello people, 160th post here hahaha. I'm looking forward to reach that 200th post haha! Well I think by mid June or so, I won't be blogging as much, time for serious business alrighty, it's now 206 more days to O'level so yeah, who the hell wont be freaking out?

Hmm today was okay I guess. Just that I was restless in the morning with no idea why. Thank Jolene for all your sweets! Hahaha, I owe you some. Bio was quite fun with that Pedigree chart thiny. Whew, I wish that there's a cure to carriers disease, then the whole world will be better. The day just went as usual and yup. I went home early today and it feels weird.

Well last time I usually have sectionals in band during Friday. Now that SYF is gone, it just feels weird not going to sectionals. And seriously, I miss that moment when I'm on stage playing Overture 1 and La Storia. It's just one unforgettable memory and I won't forget it. Now I'm also becomeing active in Bandfusion lol, it's fun talking there haha, with people that share the same passion as me.

Okay that's all folks for today, I just remembered that I have Maths homework to do so... Yup!

What the hell is wrong with me these days?

Tag Replies:
Aileen: Thank you! Yeah GZ is nice too, to me anything with music (except rock, metals and whatever crazy types are there) are nice :D

Jessie: Haha not everyday lar, once every two days or so, or when I have the mood hah

Shafeeq: You did well too, and looks like we're on the same boat but nevertheless, we all did a good job

Congle: Haha yup, all the best to Dance ensemble too!

Ifah: Of course, you did a great job, everyone did. Bring us home a Gold next two years okay

Jia Min: Thank you for the tag but I don't know what talking you

No comments: