Saturday 4 April 2009

Chai Tea Latte

Hello peeps, today as usual is Math Focus day... Gosh shouldn't Saturdays be rest days for us, students? It's okay I'm sure everyone is used to this. After Math Neal and me went to West Coast Plaza to eat. It's our "bad" habit to actually be confused of what to eat! Haha. We spent like 20-30 minutes walking and walking, not deciding what to eat and we finally decided to eat BBQ Chicken. It's very nice, long time no eat.

Then it rained so we decided to hit Starbucks to SLAAACK. I love Starbucks (thanks to Globalisation, okay this is so SS), especially their Chai Tea Latte. YUMMM. And so far only Brenda agreed with me that Chai Tea Latte is nice. I know it's weird, it's a blend of tea latte with some herbs like cinnamon, nutmeg and stuff but it's nice! Lol okay, I shall stop advertising.

Then went home and I fell asleep while watching TV (I was tired in the afternoon) and I was woken up by the sound of Berlin Philharmonics! Haha, I'm glad Okto is showing those performances but I truly miss Arts Central's monday weekly performances. Okto one is nice as well, but it's on a Saturday night and Saturday night is an eating out night for me. Too bad I miss half of the Berlin Philharmonics performance just now as I went to eat Seafooood.

Okay that's all for today, I have my girlfriends waiting for me now.... Okay don't get the wrong idea, my girlfriends are called Mathematics, Biology, English, Literature and more. So you know what I mean. Okay that's just being lame haha, whatever! Ciao!

I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

No comments: