Sunday 5 April 2009

Storm

Okay people, what's up haha. Today... Uhh not a pretty good day. I woke up at 12.30 P.M. today! And was woken up by the sound of thunder. Well yeah it was raining super heavily in the afternoon but I love it :) Well the reason for me waking up so late is because.. I decided to use last night as a "stay up late night" haha. I did my math homework and Chinese compo till 2 A.M. and then watched TV till 3.30 lol. Come to think of it, yes, it's been long since the last time I stayed up late watching TV eh? Haha.

I spent the afternoon doing lit and going to do my weekly shopping. I went to Times today to check out some books and hey, I spooted something interesting. There's this book, called Heart and Soul written by Meave Binchy. It's about this woman who has a daughter called... Adi... WTH! Haha, how come Adi is a girl in the story lol. Okay nevermind I'm just lame.

Sundays are so not a studying day for me, I don't know why. And now I'm freaking frustrated and stressed. Okay first of all I'm doing my SS project tomorrow. We're doing a video of course we have to edit it right, I tried to edit my video just now... And mp4 cannot be supported by WMM. That sucked. Okay then I converted it and... it became super laggy. I saved it.. And I can't PLAY IT. OMFG seriously, what the hell is WRONG. I'm supper frustrated right now.

Okay same for the title, I'm going to enter the storm. It's going to be a tough week ahead. See ya then!

Enter the storm!

No comments: