Sunday 26 April 2009

I wonder

Hello people, again back to blog before continuing my revision and homeworking session. Today was fine I guess. It's a fruitful day I would say because I managed to finish most of my work. But one thing for sure is that, I am under a GREAT stress level.

For sure, SA1 is drawing near (VERY near actually) and I'm still progressing with my revision and stuff like that. But I'm quite stressed because somehow I couldn't fine time to do both my revision and work. Like I have 4 pieces of math homework, one bio worksheet, 2 essays to write and besides all these, I still have my revision to do. I can't wait for O-level to finish really.

My sis just got back from Indo. Can tell she's sad lol. Well she brought some stuff back and she also bring some interesting stuff back too. Not in the form of object but in the form of stories. Well makes me wonder lots of things after hearing her stories. She told me my dogs are becoming cuter lol. I can't wait to see them! Hee

Okay that's all then, I wanna go back and do my homework. See ye

Stress....

No comments: