Friday 24 April 2009

Sunset

Hello people, back to blog before I study math. Today was a fine day, or rather a fast day. Everything just went so quickly I can't even feel it's over. Have Bio SPA today and I screwed it up. Shit... I hate it when things don't work well, but it worked PERFECTLY during the SPA practices.

Went to Bethany Methodist Home with the interactors and it brings back memories haha. We saw the same woman who sang along Rachel's Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin last year when we went with 3E1. And some other familiar faces too. It's rather sad actually to see these people, not sad because they are old and yeah, but sad because few of their children want to take care of them.

I saw this man who loves to shake hand with people lol. And after he shake hand with us, he would cover his face with his hand like as if he is crying. It may seem funny but to me, it's rather sad you know. And there's this woman who kinda look my grandma, and she always looks at me. So I talked to her about stuff and she told us (Me, Sam and MF) to study hard etc. Man, I'm so touched.

So folks, never take life for granted and never take your parent as a burden. Love them whenever forever, you only live once, so do they. After the session, went to Lot One to eat with the sec 4's and enjoyed the food, except for Sam who wasn't eating haha. Brenda, Jie Long,, Neal, Sem, Sherman and me went to walk walk and to look for my cousin's bday gift. Most of them walk walk to see food being cooked lol, while I walk alone wandering what's in Lot one. I've never been there before.

While the rest went to look for a place to sit and talk, I decided to go home first because there's 2 tests tomorrow and I have not done my work. Sorry for leaving first guys, and was quite tired too. Also, my chapter 6 and 14 is kinda weak and I don't want to fail this test again like the previous one. You know, it sucks when your marks detoriate.

Alright then I better get going. And I promise, no falling a sleep tonight! See ya then.

I wish I were the sky. Unlimited freedom in a sea of blue.

No comments: