Friday 10 April 2009

Rain

Hello people, today is Good Friday so... Holiday for me! And happy Good Friday to the people who are celebrating. Well even though it's a holiday, it's not for me. I woke up early in the morning (uhh is 9.30 considered early?) and did my Math. To my surprise, I still remembered some of the rules for Geometrical Properties of Circles but I didn't know how to do some questions. Well I did it straight for 1.5 hours and I seriously had a headache this morning. SEVERE one. I knew it, I'm stressed.

Well after that I took a break, that is watching TV and playing the piano! Wee, I'm trying out to play Mandy Moore's Only hope, which is the OST for A walk to remember. It's a very nice song and everyone seems to love it. Then I head with my sis and cousins to Vivo cause OP was having a 31% sale haha, and it only happens once a year so gonna grab that deal. Sadly, I only bought one shirt and a pair of slippers. Nothing else matched my tastebud.

What else.. Oh yes then we went to Plaza Sing cause at first, we wanted to watch the Fast and Furious 4. In Vivo, the queue line was SO LONG that we knew we won't be able to catch the next earliest show, which is 4.30 and had to catch the next few ones which is at 7 I think. So we went to Plaza Sing and the same thing happened, the next show was at 9 O'clock! Lol So too bad, we didn't watch anything.

Well A visit to Plaza Sing for me wouldn't be complete without a trip to Yamaha. I always check for new scores, books etc and always stare at the cool looking musical instruments out there. Looking at the golden trumpet is like so wheeew haha. And of course, the flute, clarinet and oboe.

Well as I entered Yamaha just now, I heard a very familiar tune. It was Chopin's Fantasie Impromptu. And I was AMAZED at this guy who was playing it on a piano, so thus everyone else who was there. He's so talented, and I wish I could be like him. He also played other Chopin's etudes, which were also nice.

I would REAALLLY love to be like him but hmm gonna take me a long time. I'm a self taught pianist, so I don't receive any teachings and help from other professional pianists. And since I always play by ear, it's hard for me to be him. Well I know I can play the first few bars of Chopin's Fantasie Impromptu, and it's not even the original speed lol.

Okay that's all for today I guess. A dream will still be a dream if you don't wake up and work for it. And one who dares to dream, are the ones who are most likely to reach that dream. Okay I'm obsessed by I have a dream lol, MLK speech that is. Okay bye!

State of confusion

No comments: