Saturday 11 April 2009

The power of music

Hello people, I feel happy today haha, why? I'm done with most of my work for this week and I'm now left with Bio, Amath workbook, Speech and Prose. Wee, how great is that. Well Saturday and Sunday are the killer days because I usually SLACKED at these two days, producing no results at all. Well looks like this Saturday and Sunday will be different.

Well I truly enjoy listening to classical songs (especially Mozart Concertos!) while doing my homework, I don't know why, guess it's in my DNA haha. And of course I love to shuffle songs too, and it's really fun. Just like what the ipod adevertisement says "Shuffling - You'll be surprised by what you hear next" I couldn't agree less to this.

Okay I was doing SS right, about that Three Gorges Project in China. Suddenly, when I was doing this source about the environmental impact of the building of the dam, the 4th movement of the Yellow River Concerto played. And the 4th movement is "Defend the yellow river". Can you see the link? Then I was doing my EL compre about gun-smuggling in Africa. Then John Barry's Out of Africa played. Wow, isn't this somehow cool?

It's been raining heavily these days. I love the rain. Well not to worry, heavy rains between March-April/May are signs of the entry to the sunny season. That's cause the rains are just monsoon rains. You know it.

Okay see ya then, gotta eat dinner. Ciao...

Music, music, music. Love it

No comments: