Wednesday 29 July 2009

Damn blogger, it's still not fixed! Rarrr... This is so irritating! Why can't they just fix it? It's no fun, can't edit stuff, can't add pictures, can't do this and that. Roar...

These two days are like the most tiring day... Of the week? I hope so. Well it's the sec 4 life, what can we say, it's like this eh? You'll just have to get used to it. But these two days are just different. I am tired, restless and sleepy... Oh and I fell asleep from 9 - 6 yesterday, without realising it.

Today had EL test in the afternoon as usual, it was so freaking tiring! And paper two was freaking tough... I had no idea what the passages were talking about. Some hunter kind of thing? And some uhh prisoners stuff haha.

I think I fell in love with Subway. I had subway melts for two days in a row! They are so freaking goooooood. But today... Subway @ Clementi is so...

Me: Can I have a FOOT LONG honey oat and subway melt to go along

(Make make make)

(I saw a 6-inch instead)

Me: Excuse me, I want a foot long honey oat, not 6 inch...

Guy: You wan a FOOT LONG honey oat... With subway melt

Me: Yeah...

Guy: (Speechless)

And I ended up getting two 6 inch subway melt. Well it doesn't make a difference but the guy[s stare somehow made me feel that I was at the wrong? And I clearly stated that its a FOOT LONG... Oh God, life is just so confusing.

Alright I wanna study and do homework. Gonna make up for last night, even though I'm freaking tired now. O level... My Darling... I'm coming for you....

It's amazing how the beautiful things in life are actually illusions to the eyes...

No comments: