Saturday 25 July 2009

Hello people, okay seriously, blogspot is acting very weird. Yesterday, I can't see my post at all. Now? I can see my post but I can't edit it. Sorry but no picture today :(

Well today I was seriously late for Math Class. So my test duration was reduced by like 20 minutes. I know, it's my fault so I won't complain. But nevertheless, I finished the paper in like one hour and 30 minutes. The answers? I don't know! Haha

Then headed for EL enrichment programme and yup do some practices and stuff. Thanks a lot to Ms Manjit for helping me to take Mrs Lee's room key. Miss Portia and Mr Sia couldn't help... =.="

So yup, as I said in my previous post, I got shortlisted for DPA interview in Singapore Poly! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. And also... I am afraid cause the interview is like on Monday, 3 P.M. and I'm afraid that I will be late. I hope not.

Ate @ Sumo with Neal, Sherman, Sem and Jie Long. Long time no eat there seriously! But I couldn't totally enjoy my food, thanks to my cough. And talking about cough, I'm recovering! Yayness. And also thanks a lot to Adeline for giving me some Peppermint leafs and rock sugar. I'll try the remedy tonight hehe.

Alright people I'm waiting for Pastamania delivery. And yes I'm hungry. See you then!

I love my flute... And I need practice....

No comments: