Sunday 5 July 2009

What's up people, I'm so happy today haha, cause I did a few of my homework and I'm left with one more Math homework (Which is the subject with the most amount of homework). And I'm going to do it tonight. Wait, I still have EL comprehension.

Anyway tomorrow is Youth Day, so a day break for us. It seems ironic huh, a day for us (youths) and we still can't enjoy it because we have lots of homework to do. It's been a culture of our school I think, long weekend = homework.

I cooked today, oh no I forgot to tell you all. I'm starting to cook/buy food from outside starting from now on, cause we decided not to get food from my guardian anymore (we pay of course). Well meaning either I have to cook more, or I have to buy more. I feel either is fine haha.

I cooked some chicken soup today and it's so yummy! Well it does not look as appetising but well, it's edible alright. Okay I guess I'll stop here. Denise said I should try Photobucket, Hmm maybe I should try, since Blogspot has failed me. And oh, I want a new blogskin!

I hate it when I think of my future

No comments: