Monday 27 July 2009

Oh God, blogspot is having problems, AGAIN. I don't know what's wrong with it. I still can't add pictures or whatever. Ah well, I think I'll just talk hahaha.

Well today was okay I guess? I had the interview at SP today. I don't know, if you ask m I'll just say, I've tried my best. I won't know the outcome, I won't know the results and I don't know how I fare because I am not the interviewer right? But I just hope that I did good.

Well it turned out that I went for the interview with another girl from another school ( I forgot which school) but she's so much of a "binary opposite" if you call it in literature. You see, she's a netballer, she's an SC too, but she's an exco, she has won many awards unlike me with none, she joined AS and AEM too, and I don't have the chance. Isn't it like the opposite of me?

I'm an SC but just simply a member, I don't win any awards but I did say that I have maintained a top 10 level positions for 4 years, and I don't have the chance to join AEM cause I'm always going back during holidays.

I don't know what the interviewers are looking for. It maybe her who is chosen, it maybe me, it maybe both. I hope they'll choose both of us. All the best to her anyway.

Well that's all for today, rather tired and sleepy, maybe most probably because I slept at 3 last night. Eeek, I better sleep early tonight but I wanna do my homework too. Alright anyway, see ya.

I don't know. I'm scared? I think so.

No comments: