Thursday 30 July 2009

Okay shan't complain about blogger again, I'm used to it. But I can't post the fabulous pictures I took today! While Annabel, Rachel and me were doing our NDP icon... Too bad, pictures later then!

Today was fine I guess, many teachers were caught up by meetings, I don't know why. After school we took a Bio Paper one test by ourselves, like no teachers! Haha. We had three tests today, Math, Chem and Bio. Yum, they are delicious.

Today was the first time that I skipped Mother Tongue class! But anyway since Chinese O is over, the teachers allowed us to stay in class to work on our NDP icon and T-shirt. The icon was supposed to be due on like next Friday and now, they pushed it to tomorrow... Amazing.

So we did the icon, some did the black "HDB blocks", some helped Alyssa in doing the shirt (it's cool!), while some others like me helped Annabel and Rachel to draw our "center piece". Thanks to Neal who went down to Clementi to help us buy the markers and oil pastel.

Some stayed for a longer while after Bio but Annabel, Rachel and me stayed behind till like 7 to finish up our piece. Thanks to blogger I can't show you our piece but one word, no make it two, wait no three? Yeah Fabulous, Wonderful and AMAZING!

Haha something funny happened after we were about to finish. Cause we wanted to surprise Mrs Lee of our work. Then suddenly I received an SMS from her saying "coming up" and I shouted "SHE'S COMING!!!!". So we rushed to close the door and shut the windows but... She was right outside our class room. It was hilarious!

And Annabel and me had a crayon war... Roar you're going to get it from me haha. Too bad we didn't get to attack Rachel... If not it will be so fun!

Alright I guess that's all for today. It was a tiring but rewarding day. I would say, one of the days I won't forget. See you!

I would say how lucky I am. Hope memories won't fade.

No comments: