Saturday 1 August 2009

OMG blogspot please be fixed will you? I wanna post my pics again! And I can't show all the fabulous pics I have... Roar

Today had AM mock test again, I wasn't late! Haha. The paper was a killer, meaning? I need more practice. Then had EL focus today which hmm was very funny. Cause we gotta change the meaning of words with prefixes. And it's not as easy as you think. Or I thought.

You see, what is the meaning of disconnected? Most of you will say not connected. Logically you're correct, English-ly you are wrong. It means to be taken apart. What is the meaning of unreliable? You'll say not reliable. Again it's wrong, it's not trustworthy haha!

Then went to eat with Neal, Sherlyn and Kelly at WCP. They are late and we had to wait for like one hour... Great... But I'm so full now. I ate like 3 dessert course at MOF. They are gooooood! Now I'm still full. Don't think I'm going to eat dinner.

Oh well tomorrow, my sister will return from Sweden. Can you believe it? It's been a year already? Isn't it fast? Like last year I was crying while I sent her off and tomorrow I'll be seeing her again, well even though I saw her when I was in Sweden like 1.5 months ago.

Time flies past, you won't realise that a certain amount of time has passed until it passes you. The same thing as O's, it won't be long when you say "Wow tomorrow is EL paper. I'm freaking scared!" heh heh, 86 more days to seeing my darlings.

Alright I guess that's all. Gonna try to finish up all my work tonight so that I can do revision tomorrow. See you then!

Time is a puzzle, a mystery, but it's a gift.

No comments: