Tuesday 18 August 2009

Hellow people! Today... Another exciting thing happened!

I got accepted by Singapore Poly! In Biomedical Science Course! Through DPA! Oh my God I'm so happy... I'm on cloud nine... And I was shaking everyone's hand in class just now hahaha.

Oh man, finally, the moment I've been waiting for is over and the excitement really turned out to be joy and happiness. I quickly accepted the offer just now, I was just too excited and happy that I clicked the "accept" button right away.

Alright that's all for DPA. Tomorrow! Is my MTL OLevel result! And it will be released during recess time (11.30) I think. Oh man I'm so excited. I just hope the excitement will turn out to joy again. Not sadness and stress.

Well well, it's been a "hopeful" week. And I hope that these wishes and hopes of mine turn into reality. Well 2/3 of them turned into reality. I hope the third one will also turn into reality. I hope to get a B3 for my Chinese. Just a B3. Or an A... But I don't know whether I should retake my Chinese at the end of the year.

Alright, today must be one of the happiest day of my life. Thank you to everyone who has encouraged me on the day of my interview. All the wishes and all the encouragements (Like Adeline who asked me to go to SP ASAP, and Brenda who wrote the wish on my ipod touch).

And a big thank to Mrs Lee for helping me in the process. And EVERYONE alright, including the interviewers!

Alright I might be exaggerating. Guess I'm just too excited haha. See you then!

The moment of wait is finally over.

No comments: