Friday 21 August 2009

What's up again peeps. An ordinary day again. Again.

Hmm nothing much to say about today but well I just feel like blogging. I think I deserve a good rest tonight, after all the studying I did this week.

Well Olevel is getting near. And nearer. And soon it's going to be "One more day to O levels" which is going to happen in like 65 more days. Yummm. Anyway, so far so good, I'm doing my revision.

Today was alright I guess, everything went as usual and normal and it's just a usual Friday. But well, sometimes I just feel that my life has become a cycle, like a cycle that is just going on and on. And my daily activities, stay the same.

Oh well, nothing to talk today, but went to C.Jade to eat dinner. It's been such a long time since I eat there. And it's so yummy! Haha

Okay see you then, and I hate blogger for not allowing me to post pictures.

When I think of it, sometimes I just simply wonder. What am I doing, is it even worth my time and patience? I doubt so. I guess I'm just too selfish.

No comments: