Tuesday 4 August 2009

Hello people, oh my God, I don't know what's wrong with me but... I'm down with a fever! Well it's 37.6, it's lowering down unlike just now which was around 38 i think?

It all started with a headache, no maybe a migraine, cause it was hurting in only one part of my head, that is the front part. Then I reached hom, can't stand the pain and decided to lay down and close my eyes and fell asleep. When I woke up? Fever!

Well seems like I'm having throat infection again, cause my throat hurts whenever I swallow something, or even drink something. Please please please, don't let me fall sick again, being sick on my birthday is already an ordeal for me. Now what? Haha

Well the day was alright, except for the headache. Assembly had started and the PA stuff went really fine. Just that my hope of stepping down won't come so soon. Well well, let time flow in you. After Physics focus went home with Annabel (my maid's maid MWAHAHAHA joking...) and Rachel and Victor.

Victor is so... Haha! And sorry to Annabel and Rachel for being "not fun". I was seriously having a super headache, and everything around me seemed slow...

Alright I guess that's all for today. I seriously hope I'll get well before National Day Celebration, I wanna celebrate with my friends, again, cause it's my last year here. Ciao! I hope I get well soon!

Am I selfish? I think I am. Are you? That's the question.

No comments: